Come build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Amazon is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Head of Prime Video Partner Marketing, EMEA to help drive acquisition and engagement for Prime Video through 3rd Party devices. If you have a passion for content and are an expert at developing partner value propositions – then we’re looking for you. As the Head of Prime Video Partner Marketing, EMEA, you will be responsible for managing the strategic plan, P&L, and marketing operations for EMEA MVPD partnerships, exploring new and emerging business models, driving acquisition and engagement opportunities, and delivering innovation to improve the customer experience. You will lead a team of partner marketing managers responsible for developing the strategy and execution of regional and global marketing initiatives that leverage our third party distribution partnerships to drive promotion and awareness of Amazon Originals, create run of business partner marketing materials for partners for use in combination with their marketing efforts, and conceive of ad hoc programs that will maximize acquisition and engagement of Prime Video customers through partner channels. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your creative skill and commercial understanding of the streaming (OTT) industry, consumer electronics and media industries inside one of the world's leading technology companies while experiencing the excitement and growth of the streaming media revolution. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes product, business development, tech, finance, PR, merchandising, and regional marketing teams to define, develop, and execute innovative marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is a proven collaborator across multiple stakeholders with strong analytical skills. This is an incredible opportunity to own the partner strategy that is changing how customers are watching content.
Key job responsibilities
Set the strategic direction for EMEA partner marketing that optimizes for long-term success, focusing on customer and partner experience, brand health, acquisition, engagement, and business growth
• Track, measure, and analyze the performance of MVPD partners and marketing campaigns, and report results to BD, regional and marketing leadership
• Ensure critical programs remain visible to stakeholders and diving deep, where required, to learn about each stakeholder’s perspectives and challenges, while maintaining a think big vantage point at all times.
• Make trade-offs: business opportunity vs. resources vs. long term results.
• Understand and communicates risks and identifies growth opportunities for the team
• Lead the team to test, develop and share best practices in partner marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
• Actively mentor and develop others
Extensive years of professional experience in marketing or marketing research
• Proven experience hiring and coaching high-performance marketing teams
• Building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Ability to influence executive decision makers and drive alignment with cross-functional teams including product, marketing operations, finance, PR and legal.
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external teams
Strong organizational planning and development skills in ambiguous environments.
• Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
• An entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.
• Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably OTT streaming.
• Track record of performance excellence.
- Brand Identity
- Business Development
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness