A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Services to join a well-respected and growing company. The vacancy is with an organisation that provide support across London to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health support needs, as well as their families.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager with strong leadership skills and a passion for providing high-quality, person-centered care services.
You will line manage an Area Manager and report into the Director of Mental Health who will offer flexibility and autonomy. The organisation offers Respite services, Day Centres, Supported Living and Residential accommodation across Bromley.
This exciting opportunity has the potential to grow, so they need someone experienced strategically, with a strong business acumen.
Key Responsibilities :
* Lead and be directly accountable for the business performance and quality outcomes of an agreed portfolio of operational services; ensuring that resources are effectively organised and managed to provide best value return and great outcomes.
* Work with other senior leaders and colleagues to translate the company's strategy into an effective and deliverable Operational Plan which delivers the outcomes desired by the people we support and families, commissioners and regulators.
* Lead, develop and motivate your managers to deliver against the operational plan and agreed KPIs ensuring that you set and manage financial and quality performance expectations.
* Work with other senior leaders and colleagues to successfully implement and embed significant organisational change and transformation projects in your service portfolio
* Actively manage relationships with commissioners and key partners to ensure retention of your services and to influence opportunities for growth.
* Experience as a Head of Services / Operations Manager within the Learning Disabilities / Mental Health care sector
* Sound knowledge of practices and skills appropriate to best practice in mental health/learning disabilities. This includes a strong understanding of CQC and other regulatory requirements and frameworks, including DoLS/ MCA, safeguarding, MHA and the Care Act
* Experience managing budgets
* Social Work or Health Care Professional/ relevant Professional Body Registration
* Able to demonstrate continued professional development
If you are interested in the above position call Michael on Apply Now >>
or email an up to date CV to Apply Now >>
quoting the reference MW-HSB-8728
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?