Job Title: Head of Service Excellence
Location: West Drayton, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company's aim is to deliver first class service to clients and provide them with a single point of access to a large portfolio of resources including Managed IT Services, Unified communications, Managed Print Services, Managed Cloud Services and Intelligent Buildings.
As a result of this aim they are looking for a Head of Service Excellence to join their team in West Drayton.
As a Head of Service Excellence you will be part of IT leadership team and will be fully accountable for defining and implementing the Service Management strategy across three pillars: Service Desk, NOC and SOC to deliver the best first class services to clients.
You will support service management and measure their efficiency and usage. You will build strong relationships with wider stakeholders and be responsible for the commercial aspects of your team with full P&L accountability.
You and your team will aim to provide a professional service for clients ensuring that all technical services are being delivered in line with quality, commercial outcomes, governance, and process / system KPIs and SLAs.
- 5+ Years' senior operational management within a critical environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent understanding in Managed Services, Networking, Data Centre, Infrastructure Services
- Experience of business change and transformation
Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience of the ITIL service management framework
- Excellent broad understanding of IT infrastructure (Wintel PCs, MS Office, SQL Server, LAN/WAN, VMware)
- Very strong interpersonal & relationship development skills
- Budget management experience
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Technical background
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: IT Service Delivery Manager, Senior Service Delivery Coordinator, IT Support Manager, Head of IT Service Delivery, IT Quality Manager, IT Operations Manager, IT Services Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager, Head of IT Service Provision, Technical Service Manager, IT Manager, Service Provision Manager will also be considered for this role.