We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional care assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for one of our fantastic care providers in the Reigate area.
They are seeking full time care assistants for their 55 bedded Care Home. The home specialises in dementia care, old age.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
• Supporting the HCA's in delivering the highest quality of care
• Following residents specific care plans
• Support residents with personal care (toileting, washing and dressing)
• Maintain residents dignity and independence
• Monitoring residents conditions by taking temperatures, pulse etc.
• Manual handling - Lifting and helping residents move around
• Practical support - Making beds, preparing food & Laundry
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with good communication skills. Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential. Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
Our client is willing to develop their care assistants through the necessary qualifications to help them fulfil their job role and progress their careers within healthcare.
We have a day and night contracts available of 36 hours a week
The pay is £9 per hour with preferably an NVQ 2 and above
The role consist of a full time position with shifts being 3 x12 hours with alternate weekends with the opportunity to pick up additional night or day shifts
If this role is suitable for you, it's on a first come first serve basis for the right applicants so if you're interested please get in contact ASAP for Jade Apply Now >>