Service Care Solutions have a new vacancy for a Band 5 Community Nurse to work within the NHS in different locations across Poole.
The role is full time and may involve some weekend work and occasional late shifts.
You will need to be NMC registered and a full, current nursing qualification. You should also have previous experience of working within a community setting before. Specific skills required are wound care, palliative care, end of life care, nursing assessments, medication management, diabetic injections and the ability to administer sub cut injections.
For further details please respond to this advertisement with your CV.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided