HCA | Wards | Days | Nights | Full time | Farnham | £9 - £10 per hour depending on experience
Spire Clare Park hospital are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join our fantastic Ward team based in Farnham. You will be working on a rota that includes day shifts between the hours of 7.30am – 9pm and nights.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which include Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetic, Urology, Dermatology and ENT. Spire Clare Park also has a recently opened endoscopy suite based in our scenic site in the Surrey Hills. Please note that due to our rural location access to your own vehicle is critical.
Duties and responsibilities:
Based on our wards you will be responsible for providing a caring support service to our patients. You will be providing basic nursing care in conjunction with our qualified nurses which will include observations through to assistance with hygiene and movement.
Who we're looking for:
- Someone who has experience working as a HCA in a hospital or a Care Home would be a good fit
- A caring demeanour with great communication skills is a must
- Ideally you will be NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care but full training will be provided as well as the opportunity to attain this level
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Richard Marsom on [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.