Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking for a new opportunity? Are you passionate about making a difference within your role?
Our client, a leading specialist care home based in Harrogate is currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant to join their team. As a Healthcare Assistant in one of the top 3% of homes in the UK, you will be required to work collaboratively with your team to provide the highest standard of care to service users.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* 8-12 months UK based experience as a Healthcare Assistant
* NVQ Level 2 in Healthcare
* A warm, caring and compassionate nature
* Flexible to work both days, nights and weekends.
Your role as a Healthcare Assistant would be pivotal to the continued success of the healthcare provider, and your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Assisting service users with personal care
* Supporting service users with daily activities
* Providing assistance with medication
Our client provides their own in-house training, along with several other benefits including a free DBS check, free onsite parking and enhanced weekend rates.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and this is a role that you are interested in, please don’t hesitate to apply today