Company: Ashfield Engage
Position: Healthcare Assistant
Vacancy Type: Full Time- Permanent
Ashfield Engage are working with a leading company to recruit a Healthcare Assistant for their front of house operation and patient journey to cover sites in Doncaster. The role is an integral part of this exciting new healthcare project. The successful candidate will work with qualified healthcare professionals who are offering a service to the general population. If you thrive in a professional team working environment then please read on.
- You will be the first point of contact for the patients when they arrive
- Reception duties
- Creating patient records and maintaining them
- Answering the phone
- Assisting with any queries
- Conducting health checks for patients such as weight, height, etc
- Responsibility of transferring of patient records to third party healthcare professionals
- Ensuring welfare of patient throughout the process.
- General administration duties.
- Any adhoc duties to keep the service running smoothly.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a confidential manner
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Healthcare experience
- Calm under pressure
- Friendly nature
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We'll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It's our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.
- Computer Literacy