Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
Our nationwide Non Mechanical division hire a range of equipment including crowd control barriers, scaffolding and road plates to the events industry alongside our more traditional business sectors within the construction, utilities, and infrastructure sectors
As a Hire Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Hire Desk and Transport services to ensure the depot is exceeding customer requirements and increasing sales revenue. Managing a team of Hire & Sales Co-ordinators and Drivers, you will motivate and develop the team to create a customer-focussed approach within their role, whilst ensuring health & safety processes are adhered at all times. Within this fast-paced role, you will monitor hire activity levels and produce monthly revenue and productivity reports whilst identifying opportunities for improvement.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working within a high-volume sales role preferably within the plant hire or construction industry
- Strong leaderships skills with the ability to motivate and develop a high-performing team
- Ability to engage with customers at all levels in the pursuit of increasing sales revenue and resolving any issues efficiently
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Word and Excel
- This role has scope for career progression to management in the next 2 years for the right candidate
From one division, GAP Hire Solutions now has 11 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further.
As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as a staff social fund and loyalty holidays. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab)
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we'll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Attention To Detail
- Construction Engineering
- Infrastructure Management