Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small hand tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
As the first point of contact at our depots, Hire & Sales Coordinators (HSC) play a pivotal role in driving our business' success, by building strong customer relationships, understanding their hire needs and ensuring we can meet them. This is a challenging, fast paced and rewarding role that provides a fantastic platform to grow and progress within GAP Group.
A typical day for the HSC will include:
- Processing all hire desk administration including customer and supplier queries
- Managing approx. 40-50 incoming and outgoing hires per day
- Ensuring sufficient stock levels to meet customer demand and maximise sales opportunities
- Load checking vehicles and working effectively with the depot team of drivers and fitters
- Resolving customer complaints and supplier issues efficiently
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working within a high-volume hire desk role is essential
- Excellent customer service skills with a focus on increasing sales
- Effective communicator with strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook and Excel
- Strong team player with the ability to work to own initiative
- Although a plant & tool hire background would be great, as long as you have a proven passion for customer service and the drive to learn we can help with the rest.
About GAP Group
GAP Hire Solutions has 11 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab)
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we'll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Relationship Management