Home-based Regulatory Affairs Specialist
I am delighted to work with an expanding biotechnology company based in South Wales. A development and manufacturing business within pharmaceutical/ food additives, my client offer a great environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
This position can be full time or 3/ 4 days per week depending on your preference. It will be fully homebased with 2-5 onsite visits each quarter.
The role is ideal for someone who has some previous Regulatory Affairs experience (3 years+ minimum) and is looking for a flexible yet busy role! The position will involve the leadership of regulatory submissions and providing expert regulatory advice across the business.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* Minimum BSc in a science/ regulatory affairs subject
* Strong previous work experience in a regulatory role
* Strong understanding of global food/ pharma legislation (ideally both)
* Prior experience with either: pharmaceuticals or biologics is preferred
* Willingness to travel in UK and Europe 2-5 trips each quarter (no more than a week at a time)
* Set up to work from home
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills/ ability to work with external businesses
Regulatory affairs, senior, officer, advisor, pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology, RA, enzyme, QA, submissions, home working, based, travel, remote, global.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role