Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
My client is looking for a Home Manager to oversee the running of a modern styled Care Home that provides nursing and some dementia care for elderly people. The home is beautiful and very grand inside, offering some high quality facilities. The home is very well known within the local community and has some great connections with other external stakeholders.
My client is looking for someone who is a current Home Manager or a Deputy Manager of an elderly nursing care home who has evidence of running a fully compliant Care Home in line with CQC requirements. We are looking for someone who has a passion for care and wants to develop themselves as a high quality Home Manager.
The perfect candidate will have a good knowledge and understanding of CQC regulations within the Care Home sector and prove that they can successfully manage a staff team to ensure that the home provides high quality care for its residents.
- Home Management or Deputy Management experience
- Passion for elderly care
- High level of CQC knowledge
- Nurse qualified or NON nurse
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to improve staff morale
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Access to an extensive clinical training program
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- Free uniform