Hotel Services Assistant - Bristol
We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Services Assistant to support our hospitality team. This is a varied and fast-paced role where you will work across the hospital to ensure patient services are delivered effectively.
Long established since 1987, Spire Bristol Hospital have been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a safe, clean environment for over 25 years, offering the greatest range of high quality treatments, services and diagnostic facilities in the South West.
What are we looking for?
- A customer service-focused approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in hospitality is desirable but not essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.