Housekeeper | Facilities | £8.91 per hour plus enhancements | Didsbury | Part Time and Permanent
Spire Hospital Manchester has an exciting opportunity for a Housekeeper to join our team, on a Part -Time basis with shifts allocated over a 7 day per week rota. You will be part of a team that prides itself on providing exemplary service to our Patients, Visitors and Colleagues at all times;
Shift patterns are expected to be between 06.00-14.00 and 14.00-22.00
However, you must ensure flexibility to assist with cover for colleagues
Please only apply if you are able to commit to these shifts
At Spire Manchester Hospital, we provide comprehensive diagnostic services and treatments in a comfortable and relaxed private hospital environment. You can get fast access to consultants who are experts in their field and can provide you with personalised treatments, all in a safe environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- With a strong focus on Customer Service and providing a friendly ear to patients during what can sometimes be a particularly unsettling time, our team of Housekeepers provide a vital service in our Hospital.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our high standards of cleanliness within our fantastic hospital.
- This will include our Wards, Offices and Reception and you will ensure our beds are turned around in preparation for new patients in a timely manner.
Who we're looking for
- You will ideally have experience in a cleaning capacity within a commercial environment
- Knowledge of infection control within a hospital would be beneficial, however, is not essential
- Flexibility to work on our rota as required
- Someone with a great work ethic who excels in customer service
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Export Administration Regulations
- Customer Service
- Infection Control