Join the housekeeping team at Farmfield Hospital in Charlwood as a Housekeeper and maintain a clean and safe environment for some of the most vulnerable people in society, as well as staff and visitors.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you will be part of an environment which has a strong emphasis on teamwork with career opportunities that can see your career grow.
You will be responsible for deep cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitors area. Other Responsibilities Include:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Promote and follow Government and company processes
- Report defects and faults to the Facilities Manager
- Clean all areas of the service to the highest of standards using the appropriate cleaning equipment
What you will get:
- Have previous experience of cleaning within a similar environment
- Enjoy cleaning and get satisfaction from a job well done
- Be a good communicator
- Have good attention to detail and high standards of cleanliness
- Annual salary of £19,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals & parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more. About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Attention To Detail
- Facility Management