Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Set in the leafy suburb of Edgbaston, close to Birmingham City centre, Priory Hospital Woodbourne is set in beautiful grounds, conveniently located for access to the West Midlands motorway network and with good local public transport links.
Our unique range of services gives our colleagues the opportunity to develop skills and experience of working with a broad range of mental health conditions across the hospital’s seven wards.
We provide a diverse range of inpatient services, including acute and psychiatric intensive care for adults (including our unique 18-25 year old service), child and adolescent mental health, specialist eating disorder (including day care) and private acute and addictions treatment programmes. Our multi-disciplinary teams take great pride in delivering personalised treatment programmes to our patients and have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
If you are looking for an employer that’s passionate about supporting your career progression, where you can work as part of a committed, diverse and experienced team, and you share our passion for delivering outstanding care to make a real and lasting difference to patients’ lives, then Priory Hospital Woodbourne is the place for you!
Working to the hospital's HR Advisor, the specific responsibilities of the post include:
• Using the hospital’s payroll system (e-Roster)
• Reviewing the cost report for accuracy
• Ensuring all bank and permanent colleagues’ data is maintained
• Maintaining colleague files in a manner in line with Company policy and ensuring they are secure at all times
• Responsibility for preparing the payroll data for upload on or before the cut-off date
• Ensuring that all staff amendment forms are completed fully and are sent to Healthcare Payroll in a timely manner
• Acting as first point of contact for all payroll queries; referring only to the central Healthcare Payroll team when the matter cannot be resolved locally
• Processing ad hoc payments as directed by Hospital SMT
• Processing termination forms in a timely fashion and ensuring these are sent to payroll when leaver is identified
• Providing cover for other members of the HR team as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in a busy HR Department or Administrative Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational capability
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative
• A proactive approach
• A good team spirit
• Flexibility to change as and when tasks do
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.