You will join us as a HR Administrator and will be a first point of contact for HR and Recruitment related queries.HR Administrator Responsibilities:
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Work closely with the HRD to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles including placing adverts
- Responsible for ensuring the corporate website/intranet site is up to date with current jobs
- Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate interviews with recruitment agencies and direct applicants. Ensure all recruitment paperwork is completed, escalating any issues or non-compliance to the HRM
- Uploading candidates data to ATS
- Training on the ATS
- Responsible for ensuring all appropriate employment checks are carried out including appropriate reference checks, DBS and Occ Health for new starters
- Draft new starter offer and contracts
- Other admin duties within the team
- Previous administration experience within a busy environment (Apprentices will be considered)
- Able to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the business
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work confidentially at all times
Being one of the world's leading renal care providers, Diaverum offers a holistic approach, from preventive and early-stage renal care to all renal replacement therapies. Diaverum currently operates 24 kidney treatment centres in the UK. We work in close cooperation with NHS Main Renal Units and deliver dialysis and associated renal services from our network of facilities across the country. As the leading independent renal service provider in the UK, we are fully focused on patient care, and our objectives are closely aligned with our NHS partners. We focus solely on caring for the individual needs of our patients and take pride in being an equal opportunities employer to achieve this.
Diaverum's mission is to improve the quality of life for renal patients, and we achieve through our values of being competent, passionate and inspiring.
Location: Head Office - St Albans, Hertfordshire. Please note that whilst the role is based in St Albans, we are looking at hybrid working pattern with 3 days in the office per week and 2 days flexible to business need. Please note that initial training may require 5 days in the office.Contract Type:
Full Time, 37.5 hrs p/w Monday to FridaySalary:
£20,000 - £22,500 per annum plus 15% potential bonusBenefits:
27 days holiday increasing to 30 with service, pension and life cover.
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, HR Administration, Office Administrator, HR Assistant, Office Assistant, HR Advisor, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Business Support Assistant, etc.
Ref: 102 917
- Human Resource Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Time Management