£24,000 - £26,000 / year
Matthew Algie has been producing sustainable premium quality coffee and tea for over 150 years. We kick started the UK Espresso revolution introducing the UK's first Fairtrade Espresso bean and Triple Cert bean.
Our key values of Ethics, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration are at the core of everything we do, from new product innovation for our customers to projects with our Fairtrade co-op farmers.
We believe our continued success is due to the great people we employ and those with whom we do business.
Position: HR Advisor
Location: Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £24k to £26k dependent on experiences
About the role:
We are seeking an HR Advisor to support the department in implementing the HR Strategy and effectively delivering a generalist HR service to all employees and managers.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should have at least 2 years experience in a fast-paced, commercial HR Advisory role, be CIPD qualified with strong operational HR expertise and experience managing end to end recruitment. Key responsibilities will include recruitment & selection, employee relations, performance management, talent development, change management, employee engagement and wellbeing and absence management.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Proven experience in a HR Advisor role.
- In depth knowledge of HR policies and employment law.
- Previous Employee Relations experience.
- Experienced with recruitment and selection processes, absence management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Good influencing skills.
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to work with confidential information in a discreet manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with Matthew Algie in an environment and culture that supports your personal development and where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources, etc.