Immediately Available HR Assistant; Temp to perm (12 weeks initially); Paying up to £12.60 DOE; Based in Manchester
Our highly respected, socially conscious client are currently on the look out for a HR Assistant to support their busy HR function. The HR Assistant will report into the HR Manager at their offices based in Manchester. This role will primarily support the administration of the wider HR function and leading low level Employee Relations cases.
The successful candidate's core duties and responsibilities will include (but will by no means be limited to):
* Providing a full administration support service to the HR team including employee relations, reward and resourcing;
* Leading on low level ER cases including performance, absence and capability issues;
* Maintaining the HR database and Cascade HR system;
* Attending meetings and taking minutes as required;
* Administration of the company benefit schemes;
* Providing monthly information to the finance department and supporting in processing the payroll data;
* Updating employee changes and sending out relevant HR documentation
* Ad-hoc HR administration;
This is an exciting temporary opportunity offering great HR administration exposure and development to the successful applicant. Dependant on how well the candidate showcases their ability, there is potential for this position to be extended or even made permanent.
Our client is essentially looking for someone who is confident and full of enthusiasm that can multi-task basis working well both on their own independently. Previous working knowledge of Cascade is extremely desirable.
Ideally our client is looking to employ someone who holds a minimum of 12 months recent working experience as a HR Assistant, in this 12 months you will have supporting closely or lead on ER cases at any level. The successful candidate will possess good I.T skills (being competent in using Microsoft packages such as Excel) and will be confident and articulate enough to communicate with all areas of the organisation, as well as the HR team and Managers.
PLEASE NOTE that due to the urgent nature of this position, we are only willing to shortlist candidate who are either immediately available, or have a maximum notice period of 1 week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age