We are looking to recruit a dedicated and passionate HR Business Partner to join our team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will have full responsibility of your client group who which consists of stakeholders across depots and Head Office.
As an HRBP, your role will be to provide a full generalist HR operations and advisory service, working together with the Head of HR and other Business Partners, to a client group of circa.4000 colleagues across 63 depots and Head Office.
Emphasis on HR Operational tasks and providing advice and guidance to managers in respect of complex employee relations, restructures and reorganisation, policies, and other general HR issues.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide timely, accurate and robust advice and guidance on complex HR issues including, but not limited to disciplinary, capability, grievance, absence management and organisational change
- Support and advise on the harmonisation of terms and conditions and organisational structure
- Take a leading role in restructuring and change programmes including project planning and coordination of severance and VR processes ensuring legislative and statutory requirements are taken in to account at all times
- Support key operational and strategic HR initiatives
- Provide assistance, guidance and support to investigating managers during complex employment relation cases
- Handling of responses and preparation for employment tribunal cases, including liaison with employment lawyers and ACAS, seeking alternative resolution where appropriate. Making sound judgements and managing risk appropriately
- Support organisation wide initiatives to improve the wellbeing and engagement of teams and individuals, as well as working with local management teams to identify local issues requiring bespoke support or intervention
- Lead and manage delegated projects as directed by a relevant member of the senior HR management team, to support the work of the wider HR team
- Take a lead role in the innovation of HR practice, policies, procedures and management toolkits and guidance, carrying out effective horizon scanning to identify future developments
- CIPD qualified and/or membership
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced, preferably agile environment, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and new ways of thinking
- Come from an HR Generalist background with specialism in change management and ER.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment law in relation to change management activities
- Persuasive advisor, comfortable in interacting with colleagues at all levels including senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, personable, with a hit the ground running attitude
- Deliver Group People Plan activities/change initiatives in business area
- Partner with Department heads and management stakeholders and their teams to understand their business objectives and related people needs
- Act as an ambassador in driving positive culture, and ensuring values are embedded in every stage of the colleague life cycle
If you are looking to launch, or grow, an exciting career in a company that values progression and development! Choose "Apply now" to fill out our short application and submit your CV!
- Agile Methodology
- Business Planning
- Change Management