HR Business Partner
This newly created job role is a rare opportunity to really make a difference to business performance. We are a sixth-generation family owned and managed business operating from 17 locations across the East of England in agricultural engineering, vehicle retail and construction project management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior HR Advisor ready to take the next step or an established HR Business Partner seeking a new challenge. Reporting directly to the HR Manager you will integrate with the management team as a true business partner to influence business performance by helping to create a high-performance culture and to drive continuous improvement.
HR Business Partner Requirements:
- You should ideally be qualified to CIPD level 7, although candidates with proven ability and experience will also be considered.
- An in-depth working knowledge of current employment law.
- The ability to provide astute, pragmatic advice and guidance to managers on a wide range of topics.
- The ability to manage a high-volume caseload and prioritise competing deadlines on a daily basis to meet business demands.
- Pride in your attention to detail and maintaining accurate employee records.
- Resilient, commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive.
- A passion for learning and development, e.g. facilitating an effective performance review process, the ability to deliver in-house training, a special interest in our Apprenticeship programme.
- Proficient MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
You will have previous experience of the following and be prepared to provide managers with practical support as required:
- Recruitment/resourcing techniques and participation in selection panels.
- Coaching, mentoring and upskilling managers in all aspects of HR.
- Employee relations: including absence management, long-term sick, disciplinaries and grievances, complex ER casework and dispute resolution.
- Managing performance.
- Succession planning.
- Recognition and reward.
About Thurlow Nunn Group:
The Thurlow Nunn Group employs approximately 600 people and operates from 17 sites across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire.
Full time, permanent
It can be based at either our Head Office at Littleport (near Ely) or with the HR and Payroll team at our Norwich dealership. However, as an essential requirement of the role is to establish a regular HR presence at each of our branches providing support to all employees, the majority of your time will be spent at the various locations across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. As there will be a considerable amount of driving involved with this position a company car will be provided to you.
From £35,000 to £40,000, dependent upon the depth and breadth of your previous experience
14 October 2020
If you feel you can meet the challenge of this exciting and rewarding role, please ensure you include your salary expectations and a covering letter with your application.
No agencies please.
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We will endeavour to reply to all applications as speedily as possible and we ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist,
HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Operations Manager, CIPD, etc.