We are recruiting for an organisation based in Bracknell who are seeking HR Recruitment Advisor to join them on a 12 month contract. The HR Recruitment Advisor will co-ordinate the full recruitment cycle on all current vacancies from creation to onboarding, ensuring these are managed efficiently and in line with recruitment SLA's. Whilst working collaboratively with the HR team to support and implement improvements to the recruitment process.
Salary up to £30,000 per annum
Duties and responsibilities
Recruitment and Selection
Co-ordinate all current recruitment activity, ensuring that the process is managed effectively from briefing through to on-boarding in line with recruitment SLA's.
- Support the briefing of roles, ensuring strong business cases and clearly defined, outcome focused job descriptions are presented for approval
- Administer and oversee sourcing activities for all vacancies, with a focus on driving more direct hiring and minimising agency spend
- Partner with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process to shortlist and interview candidates, ensuring all process administration is completed efficiently and offering expertise and support throughout to ensure that the best candidates are selected for each role
- Responsible for the administration of all new starters including production of all contractual paperwork and pre-start checks.
- Works with hiring managers to ensure a robust on-boarding programme is in place for every new starter.
- Monitor successful completion of probation periods, ensuring all paperwork is issued
Recruitment Process Improvement
- Contribute to a review of the department's recruitment process, feeding in insight from previous experience, pro-actively offering new and alternative suggestions to bolster recruitment processes and improve the insight and data which can be drawn from this.
- Support the upskilling of hiring managers across the organisation, developing resources and providing coaching and support to ensure that manager capability is improved.
- Support the implementation of short-term improvement actions as appropriate.
- Subject to workload, the post holder will also be expected to contribute to generalist HR activities as capacity allows.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of in-house recruitment co-ordination, including attraction, selection, offer management and on-boarding.
- Experience of direct sourcing, including effective use of LinkedIn to market vacancies and generate applicants.
- Experience working with recruitment software (including Applicant Tracking Systems) with the ability to utilise these systems to effectively manage roles, and to draw data and insight to review and recommend improvements.
- Good time management skills with the ability to deal with a number of activities simultaneously and prioritise accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Confident communicator at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Experienced in dealing with confidential matters.
- Strong IT skills in a variety of Microsoft packages and HR/recruitment systems.
- Good numerical and analytical skills with the ability to collate and analyse data and produce, interpret and report on management information.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with experience working in a small team.
- Generalist HR experience desirable, with the ability to contribute to wider department workload.
Applicant Tracking Systems