West Quay Road
Southhampton, SO15 1GY
Share this on
IKEA Southampton Recovery Co-Worker (20 hrs)
GB - Southhampton
WHO YOU ARE
* You have a good understanding of the process and functions within the IKEA store and the IKEA product range.
* You have knowledge of the recovery process of our products.
* You have a good understanding of basic sales principles.
* You have retail experience and are customer focused.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
* Your daily tasks include the responsibility to decide and act on how to handle products that have been returned by our customers, that have been damaged in the store or that in any other way are not possible to offer to our customers. This you do by keeping the financial result and environmental impact in mind.
* You contribute to improving our customers shopping experience, by supporting the prevention of unnecessary costs related to our products and improving their quality.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
We see ourselves as influencers - we steer the IKEA business by finding the truth behind the figures. Together we secure compliance with local and international laws and reporting standards; we assure that accounting processes are efficient and that tax compliance meets business needs. We're a diverse group of people driven by providing reliable financial data to a wide variety of stakeholders. At the end of the day, that's one of the foundations to make IKEA even better!
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
Need some support? Contact Apply Now >>
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This position requires you to be available 3 out of 4 weekends and a minimum of one late night per week.
Working at IKEA, we recognise the need to look after our people and we offer a range of co-worker benefits such as: co-worker discount, pension scheme, uniform provision, subsidised co-worker meals, a year-end gift and many more. I KEA is a Living Wage Employer