* Add to favourites
Immunisation Staff Nurse
Job Reference: 199-M11783
Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
NHS Jobs, Croydon
£27,936-£34,628 inc of HCAs pa
About Croydon Health Services
Croydon is a busy, exciting and diverse place to work. The borough has one of the youngest populations in London and continues to grow. Croydon Health Services cares for local people at Croydon University Hospital, Purley Memorial Hospital and in clinics and people's homes all across the borough.
We are a very close-knit and friendly organisation where everyone of our 3600 members of staff is valued. We strongly believe that our employees are our greatest asset and so through Listening into Action - our way of engaging staff - we empower everyone at any level to initiate and bring about real improvements in our care.
As a Trust, we are striving to be at the forefront for how the NHS is trying change and working in partnership with others to join up services for everyone, from the very young to the elderly.
We offer many flexible and part-time working opportunities and all of our employees can enjoy a range of staff benefits, including parking, a gym, an active health and wellbeing programme, an on-site nursery and a cycle to work scheme. We value diversity and promote equality of opportunity.
We particularly welcome applications from black, asian and minority ethnic candidates as there is an under-representation at senior level within Croydon Health Services NHS Trust.
#choosecroydon - Follow us on Twitter @CHSrecruit
Term time only working opportunity for a Registered Nurse - Band 5
We are seeking highly motivated Community Staff Nurses to join our Immunisation Team to work 3-5 days a week, term time only. The team provides vaccinations to the school aged population in Croydon in school and clinic settings. The team aims to meet national and local targets set for the uptake of all immunisations and promote the programme in primary and secondary schools.
Successful applicants will be registered nurses and preferably have experience of working in the community with children and young people. Previous vaccination experience is desirable however training will be given.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to work flexibly in a busy environment and work without close supervision.
The post requires travel across the borough and therefore being a car driver is essential.
Interviews will be held on : 23 January 2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
Sinead Hylton Clinical Service Lead for Immunisations Apply Now >>
- Apply Now >>
WE COMMUNICATE TO ALL JOB APPLICANTS VIA THE E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH HAS BEEN PROVIDED ON THE APPLICATION FORM. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU CHECK YOUR E-MAIL ON A REGULAR BASIS
* After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our preferred Third party recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application or receive messages through the NHS Jobs website, and as an employer, we will not be able to respond to any e-mails sent to us via the NHS Jobs website. By applying for this post you are agreeing to Croydon Health Services NHS Trust transferring the information contained in this application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
* In submitting an application form, you authorise Croydon Health Services NHS Trust to confirm any previous NHS service details via the Inter Authority Transfer (IAT) process should you be appointed to the post.
* During the recruitment process your Identity Documentation will be scanned using a device which recognises UV, Infrared and Machine Readable Zone security features of the documents provided.
* Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications.
* If you decide to apply for this post, but do not hear back from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
* If you need to discuss any reasonable adjustments under the Disability Discrimination Act, require the application form in a different format or would like advice in regard to the recruitment process, please telephone the Human Resources Department on Apply Now >>
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Apply for this job
22.5 - 37.5 Term time only
Agenda for change
Nursing & Midwifery Registered
Read this before applying
* Job Description & Person Specification (589 KB)
Apply for this job
* Accommodation Leaflet
* CHS DBS Policy Statement
* Croydon Health Services
* How to find Croydon Health Services
* Croydon Health Services NHS Trust Vacancies
* Croydon Health Twitter Page
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.