Insurance Sales Consultant
Let Alliance is a trading name of Barbon Insurance Group, one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance companies. Barbon Insurance Group has been named one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For 2019.The Role
We are looking for an Insurance Sales Consultant to join our busy, growing Insurance Sales team. The successful candidate will be handling inbound and outbound calls from tenants, selling them our fantastic Insurance products.
This is a target driven role so the ideal candidate will be driven, determined and possess excellent persuasion skills.Responsibilities
- Inbound and outbound calls to tenants, introducing tenant insurance and making a sale
- Input quotations onto our insurance platform
- Contact letting agent partners who mandate insurance to advise them if tenants decline our quotation
- Obtain credit/debit card and direct debit details required to process payments
- Issue policy documentation to customers and Letting Agents
- Follow a script to complete sales in a compliant manner
- Handle queries in relation to policy wordings/terms
- Manage own varied workload and diary
- Keep policy notes and filing up to date and record sales gainedThe Successful Candidate
- A real zest for life, enthusiasm, professionalism and a positive can do attitude
- Tenacious and influential
- Insurance and/or previous Sales experience would be an advantage
- Excellent computer skills with good working knowledge of all standard Microsoft programs
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
In addition to a basic salary we also offer some fantastic perks!
You may have experience of the following: Sales Advisor, Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Business Development, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Consultant, New Business Development, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales, etc.
Debits And Credits