To maximise revenue and profits for RMCC Europe hotels and support growth of the centre by assisting the Senior Management Team and Cluster Revenue Managers in the strategic coordination of revenue management processes and procedures.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it's with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
* Ensure consistent process & procedures for all hotels being managed in the RMCC by covering all the Revenue Analysts' production tasks as and when necessary
* Ensure the delivery of a reliable and versatile reporting package to all stakeholders within the assigned deadlines
* Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on sound commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
* Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
* Ensure effective information gathering and relevant analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
* Maintain effective and regular communication with all stakeholders to ensure that all relevant requests, which enable the implementation of optimal strategies and controls are dealt with in a professional and efficient manner
* Drive the innovation of the Revenue Analyst department by engaging in project work and responsibilities that actively enhance the performance and scope of the Revenue Analyst Team's capabilities
* Support the successful completion of all objectives linked to the Revenue Analysts and RMCC Strategic Frameworks
* Maintain the reputation of RMCC with all its stakeholders by managing expectations in a clear and consistent fashion
Key Areas of Accountability:
* Ensure all Best Practices and Standard Operating Procedures are followed to capitalise and maximise revenue potential.
* To utilise systems, tools and reports in the prescribed way to ensure all revenue management decisions are supported with relevant data analysis.
* Use the Research & Development framework to ensure that RMCC has access to the most up to date systems available in order to make fast and effective revenue management decisions and capitalise on the current market.
* Follow Best Practice and Standard Operating Procedures for the RMCC to ensure all commercial decisions are supported by appropriate data analysis.
* Feed ideas and suggestions into Directors of Revenue Management Consolidated Centre to strive for constant improvement of operating procedures.
* Consistently evaluate current procedures and data sources to ensure the Revenue Managers and Senior Team are provided with the most reliable and accurate data available.
* Build an effective working relationship with both internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain their trust and confidence in the Revenue Analyst team's product as well as the decisions and actions being taken among the Revenue Managers and Senior Team.
* Supports all Revenue Managers and Directors in the RMCC to ensure a constant and consistent delivery of Revenue Management reporting materials and to drive the business processes forward.
* Update, process, generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports
* Produce, ensure accuracy and distribute Daily Detail reports on a daily basis with data gathered from the Lobby, IDeaS, GRO, OnQ RM, FMS sources (STR/MKG/BA), Rubicon and Catering production systems (Delphi/Opera/RMCC CP)
* Produce, ensure accuracy and distribute reports and other materials for regular meetings and business processes including, but not confined to, Business Focus Meeting (BFM) packs, Month End Packs and Monthly Meeting Packs
* Complete Revenue Analyst daily/weekly/monthly tasks, including the distribution of Senior Team reporting alongside other duties, and take ownership of said tools/reports on a rolling annual basis. Ownership includes maintenance, support and innovation of currently owned tools/processes through the use of evolving technical skills
* Perform the above tasks with the use of various systems including Microsoft Excel, Access Outlook alongside the use of VBA, SQL and other coding languages
* On-board hotels into RMCC Europe with the use of the Revenue Analyst on boarding procedure and checklist
* Ensure that ad hoc requests from the Senior Team are captured and put to operations in a timely and effective manner
* Provide analysis in several areas to assist the Senior Team and Cluster Revenue Managers in their duties within the centre
* Performs data entry into various systems, including but not limited to Excel, Access, OnQ R&I, OnQ RM. IDeaS, GRO, Cognos and STR
Project Based Work:
* Create, develop and innovate
* Create and develop new reports as required to assist in the preparation for weekly revenue management meetings or data analysis
* Actively seek ways to and participate in the innovation and development of current Revenue Analyst procedures, tools and processes
* Ensure that the Revenue Analyst Strategic Framework targets are met through active participation in assigned Strategic Framework project work
* Participate in the Research & Development team, performing weekly research on evolving trends within the Revenue Management industry alongside current technological advancements that may provide benefit to the center
What are we looking for?
* Excellent and professional written and oral communications skills
* Delivers presentations in a concise, well-organised manner
* Confident in communicating with a wide range of people, including both internal and external stakeholders
* Presents clear and logical arguments and decision based on factual data
* Quick and accurate when evaluating complex written and numerical information
* Recognises trends in data
* Can apply problem solving techniques in order to determine the root cause of any problem/issue and being to determine the most effective solution
* Identifies priorities effectively, balancing importance, urgency and resources
* Manages time efficiently within tight schedules
* Demonstrates key project management skills in order to manage communication and organisation alone as well as within a project team, and deliver results within required deadlines
Drive & Resilience:
* Works effectively and accurately in a fast-paced environment
* Reacts quickly with determination and energy, whilst remaining calm and level headed in order to deliver results
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
* To have some Hotel Commercial experience or equivalent
* To have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
* To be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ideally to have strong analytical skills, good communication and excellent organisation
* To have sound knowledge of job-related information technology
* To be able to set and maintain minimum standards
* To have the ability to analyse data and identify significant trends
* To be friendly, outgoing and self motivated with a warm personality and team spirit
* Can work accurately and effectively under pressure
* To have good personal presentation skills as well a being clear of voice, well spoken and understanding of the importance of deadlines in a personal environment.
* To hold a Hotel School/Apprenticeship or Graduate Training or other degree level education or equivalent
* To preferably have previous systems experience with the following: PMS - ONQ, RMS - IdeaS, CRS - ONQ R&I and C&B Sales - GEM/Delphi
* To have advanced Microsoft Access Skills as well as skills in VBA and SQL coding languages
* To be ambitious and willing to learn new things to progress