We are recruiting for an organisation based in Bracknell, Berkshire and they are seeking a Renewals Executive to join their busy team.
Salary £22,500 per annum plus bonus and competitive benefits.
As part of the Renewals Team, the candidate will manage all quotations and requests for contact renewals. The Renewal Executive role is responsible for account & opportunity management, customer negotiation & sales closure against an individual and team target.
The Renewals Executive will be required to provide regular forecast data through our CRM tool and learn systems & service processes in order to manage the day-to-day activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and issue customer quotes 90 days in advance of expiry in ERP
- Record & manage quote information in CRM
- Close customer quotes before expiry of existing Contract
- Manage cancellation requests, ensuring any credits due are acknowledged and credited
- Review open order report & liaise with order support team to invoice opportunities
- Support Sales Account Managers for Takeover Business
- Produce weekly forecast in CRM (SalesView)
- Working cross line of business and with other departments on lead management
- Handle requests for contract changes (co-termination, adds, deletes, date, ownership or site)
- Promote and train customers in the understanding of their Installed Base
- Manage service renewal mailbox, responding to queries and passing over to sales any new or product refresh opportunities in a timely manner
- Perform regular reviews with Customers of upcoming Contract Renewals and Multi-Year Contract savings
- Manage Vendor quotes, pricing and special pricing requests
- Drive margin improvement and deliver an individual Sales Target
- Qualifications / Requirements Customer Service:
- Strong understanding of CRM and Renewals Process
- Understanding & delivering the "best in class" customer service at all times.
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Efficient with a "Can Do" attitude
- Accurate and methodical approach with good numerical skills
- Excellent time management and personal organisation skills with 'Team Player' ethics to take the initiative in supporting others
- Professional, friendly, positive, and effective approach to customers and colleagues with a responsible
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Knowledge of Vendor tools would be beneficial
- Customer service
- Contract / Quote Management
- Service sales experience
- Sales negotiation skills
Enterprise Resource Planning
Customer Relationship Management