* Be fully accountable for IT Operations across all of our offices, and care homes including upkeep of servers, desktops, devices, network infrastructure, systems and computers.
* Ensure that infrastructure is created or supported/managed in accordance with business needs.
* To work with IT project, product and development teams as and when required, while at the same time managing business-as-usual support standards.
* To manage the handling, scheduling and resolution of IT support issues requests from staff across the services.
* Drive pro-active and preventative actions throughout the team - ensuring continual service improvement is delivered.
* A willingness to roll their sleeves up and be hands-on, demonstrable strong initiative (is proactive) and motivation with the ability to learn quickly.
* Ensure we are adhering to Security best practices and leveraging the best tools, systems, processes and equipment for our needs.
* Identify patterns and areas for concern from the submitted IT tickets and initiate IT projects to reduce the ticket proactively.
* Security and risk conscious with experience in incident management, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
* Experience in establishing new processes and procedures as well as following those already in place and always looking for improvements.
* Continuous advancement of the IT function in conjunction with the IT development team
* Provide users of IT with technical support where necessary
* With certification of or knowledge of ITIL best practices and ISO27001 certification standard is must
* Team or Project management experience will be considered
* Extensive experience working with a Windows domain environment including Windows Server (2012, 2016 & 2019), Ubuntu/Windows (Window 7/10), Virtual Machines and Hyper-V, clustering with hand on working expiries.
* To have experience in LAN/WAN technologies, data storages (SAN/NAS) including VLANs, QoS, Firewall and WiFi security models.
* Strong People management experience
* Strong technical knowledge and excellent problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
* Office 2016 & 2019
* Active Directory and Group Policy Management
* Terminal Services/TS Plus
* Mdaemon Mail Server/services
* WatchGuard Security Appliance
* Windows 8 Phones