IT Support Technician - (Outside IR35)
Rate: £250-300+ per day
Length: 6 month
Location: Holborn, London
My client are looking for a local resource that is located from a commutable distance to Holborn, they are looking for an experienced desktop support/IT technician that can collate,manage and process a large amount of assets.
The role requires a mix of hands on technical skills as well as strong personnel and customer management skills.
- Verifying user on laptop, or other assets.
- Process approx 1200 assets (laptops, iphones, ipads)
- Checking in assets, closing tasks in ServiceNow for receipt of assets.
- Ensuring assets are properly backed up and management of the asset is sorted.
- Managing the incident management queue.
- Managing an asset management database of all hardware and software.
- Adhering to all Service Management processes.
- Experience in ServiceNow, Druva, Airwatch would be very helpful.
- Must have some organisational, asset management skills.
- Good knowledge of EUC tools, SCCM, cloud based MDM platforms and remote support tools.
- Awareness of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and Asset Management.
- ITIL Foundation certified.
If you want to find out more information, please contact me on 02038266694 or on [ Email address blocked ]
Apple I Phone
Apple I Pad