If you are looking for the best entry level opportunity into medical writing that provides intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training with clear career progression, then this role is for you!
My client, a well-established global organisation is now seeking an ambitious and passionate Associate Medical Writer to join their dynamic and friendly team.
You will create content across a diverse range of therapy areas, targeting different audiences through clear and creative work. Once established within the role you will have client facing responsibilities.
* Produce high-quality written work to required specification and with close attention to detail
* Awareness of client expectations and sustain successful client relationships
* High level of drive, motivation and initiative
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Take in and understand information
* Accept and act upon constructive feedback
Qualifications and strengths.
* Scientific knowledge and understanding
* Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work
* Aptitude for strategic thinking
* Aptitude to apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to address client needs
* Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
Interested? Send your CV now
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Chester) .