at Edwardian Hotels London - Careers Site
Date Posted: 14/01/2020
Not ready to Apply?
Corporate/Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf/ 12899_28123_RFT_C03
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don't believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests', clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we're proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve - upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Junior Therapist
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Spa & Health Club in Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf
To maximize customer satisfaction in the Health Club by providing Yes I Can! Service
Computer Skills: Basic ability to use computer hardware and software (e.g. word processors, desktop publishing and graphics).
* Technical Service Skills: Demonstrate understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e. understanding of use of exercise machines, sauna. steam etc.)* Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
* Focuses on understanding the individual needs of each client through in depth consultation and bases treatment around meeting them.
* Provides guest with effective after care advice and product recommendations following treatment
* Works to build rapport with all clients and personalises care and attention, encouraging guests to rebook
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment to help guest or notify Spa Manager for further assistance to decide when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
* Exhibits a confident, friendly and attentive attitude when dealing with all guests
* Effectively works in line with GAP and standards of excellence procedures
* Effectively manages treatment schedule, easily adapts to last minute changes in schedule
* Complies with all room standards and presentation of public areas
* Consistently meets grooming standards
* Uses initiative and is proactive
* Works as part of a team in daily operations of spa to achieve targets.
* Effectively manages the reception desk, carrying out all procedures as per SOP's
* Can see the bigger picture and works as part of a team for the common goal
* Updates guest consultation cards after every visit.
* Keeps effective records of individual retail sales and works in line with set targets
* Is proactive in down time, prioritises and effectively works though job lists with out supervision
* Can demonstrate the application of the advanced consultation procedure, incorporating it into every treatment
* Follows all H&S guidelines as trained
* Reports and logs any necessary maintenance issues on MMS
* Responsible for the opening or closing of the Health Club
* Notifies Spa manager when product stock and supplies are running low to ensure we do not run out of stock.
* Assists in the running of spa promotions.
* Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive
* Competitive Salary
* Career development opportunities and wide range of Training Programs
* 28 paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
* Complimentary hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.
Not ready to Apply?
Share With Apply Now >>
* Employee Type: Permanent
* Location: New Providence Wharf Hotel
* Experience: Not Specified
* Date Posted: 14/01/2020
Welcome to Edwardian Hotels London.
Edwardian Hotels London is a collection of luxury hotels in central London, Heathrow, and Manchester. Our hotels provide luxury without pretension. Individually designed rooms, the latest technology, new meeting spaces, chic restaurants and bars and service that focuses on every detail of your stay, so that you do not have to.
With an enviable collection of distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, Edwardian Hotel's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.