of pay: £10.91 made up of £8.91 min wage plus 2 tronc points which usually average around £1 per hour
Description and Summary:
We’re proud to be the very
first London restaurant to make ramen our game, opening a small hole-in-the-wall
ramen bar in Soho - back in 2012. Fast forward to today, and we now have 15 restaurants in our group – with big plans to grow even further!
Tonkotsu Kitchen Porter you are the person who assists in the day-to-day
operation of the kitchen.
- Ensure the Health and Safety
regulations are strictly observed
- Cleaning utensils and large equipment
looking for someone who:
• is friendly and welcoming, with a positive,
• will support their team - turning up on time
to their shift, every day
• loves to have fun!
in return, we’ll make sure you receive:
- Above industry average rates of pay – all
tronc goes to our staff!
- Full training and support
- 50% off both food and drink at Tonkotsu when
you’re not working
- Free staff meal whilst at work
- £50 Tonkotsu voucher to celebrate your
If this sounds like something you want
to be a part of, please submit your CV. Suitable candidates will be invited for
interview and trial shift