This company are looking for an enthusiastic experienced Lead Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team with the right person ideally with a minimum of 2 years' experience in fabric, reactive and PPM maintenance. The ability to quote and estimate jobs is essential.
You will need to be self-motivated and have the ability to be flexible as your duties require with the ability to communicate on a technical and non-technical level.
Strong client focus and exceeding expectations are paramount to this role.
£40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
Paid travel or van provided depending on location
Overtime, pension, holiday allowance
Key responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Support the maintenance services to undertake planned preventative maintenance and reactive repairs
- Surveying of works and production of quotations
- Visiting proposed sites,
- Painting and decorating
- Understanding of electrical, plumbing, carpentry
- Well-organised, able to work to deadlines and confident in problem-solving
- Good communication skills with office staff and clients
- Ability to work with smartphone/tablet-based job system
Beneficial additional experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience of commercial office buildings
- Knowledge of Health & Safety (COSH/RAMS)
Established in 2007 and based in Hartley, Kent - this company is now recognised as one of the South East's leading independent facilities services with an in-house service spanning all trades associated with building works, refurbishment, M&E, maintenance and commercial cleaning supplemented by their comprehensive range of approved specialist subcontractors.
Most work is currently within London and the South-East.
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Occupational Safety And Health