Learning & Development Transformation Lead
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Excelcare are a large private care home provider with a portfolio of 32 care homes in London, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, and Essex.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Transformation Lead to lead on all facets of learning and development across the business. You will ensure learning and development contributes to, and influences, improved performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisation level. You will be at the forefront of strategy, progress and implementation of our learning and development plans.
- Design and deliver a range of learning and development solutions
- Lead a team of talented and motivated L&D professionals to continually enhance their own learning and that of staff within our care homes and senior management team
- Provide support to line managers to help with talent mapping and performance management
- Ensure our online learning platform is always fit for purpose to deliver our induction programmes for new team members and support classroom learning.
- Embed a culture of the importance and benefits of learning and development throughout the organisation and how this supports succession planning of our existing teams.
- Strive to be one of the leaders of learning and development within the care home sector.
- Experience of the care sector/nursing homes and the legislation and regulations surrounding this is essential.
- Passionate about the importance of the L&D function and the impact this has on culture, retention, and performance
- Able to work strategically and tactically
- Dynamic and Innovative – solutions orientated
- A leader and mentor to an enthusiastic support team including trainers and administration staff
- Car driver is essential as you will be travelling across all regions.
Benefits of joining us as the Learning & Development Transformation Lead include:
- 33 days Annual Leave (Including bank Holidays)
- Extensive employee discounts and memberships
- Working with a driven and motivated team
- DBS Certificate paid for by Excelcare*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer ([ Link removed ]
- Staff Appreciation Days
- Long service awards
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply online today, or contact one of the recruitment team on 0208 313 5003 – we’d love to hear from you.
Coaching And Mentoring