We are looking for a specialist Learning Disabilities Support Worker with the following background;
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience working in a professional role as carer/support worker within learning disabilities.
- Desirable experience in working in autism & challenging behaviours.
- Desirable experience in working with children.
- Desirable experience in working in school settings or similar.
- Must have adequate experience in attending trainings for learning disabilities.
What we are looking for in each individual;
- An individual who is looking for full time commitment or contract work opportunities.
- A team player and the ability to adapt in different situations
- Eagerness to learn and will be happy to attend workshops and training programmes.
- Passion, patience and enthusiasm to provide support and care.
- Be willing to be flexible, and go the extra mile and become an ambassador for Nurseline.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive shift pay
- Block booking or regular work opportunity available with this client
- Access to mandatory and specialist training
- 24/7 support from the Nurseline team
- A community network whom will support you throughout your Nurseline career
- The opportunity to work with high profile client sites and further your career horizons
If this is something you will be interested in being a part of – please get in touch with us on Apply Now >>
We look forward to hearing from you!