Learning Support Assistant / LSA with SEMH or SEND experience to start a full time, long term role in November 2020.
Colmore Recruitment are working with a Kidderminster based Secondary School who are looking for a dedicated LSA with SEMH experience to start in September 2020 on a full time, long term basis.
The most suitable LSA with SEMH experience will: work across Key Stage 3 - 4, covering a variety of subjects.
You will be working to support students both on a 1:1 and small group basis. You will be supporting children with day to day lesson tasks and also help with the cleanliness and tidiness of the classroom.
What you will need to succeed:
- You will need to have experience of working with young people with SEMH and other complex educational needs.
- You must have experience working within a school setting.
- Two recent and satisfactory references that Colmore Recruitment can obtain for you.
- A dedicated, reliable work ethic.
- Experience with managing challenging behaviour or specific de-escalation training, such as Team Teach.
If you are interested, please register your details to [ Link removed ] where one of our consultants can reach out to you.
Alternatively, please directly contact / call the office on 0121 369 1029.