Our client, an award-wi ing family law specialist are looking to expand their team with the addition of a legal secretary based at their office in Leeds. If you are, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, and looking to be part of an organisation who base their service around quality, commitment, and care then read on
There will be a wide variety of other routine secretarial and administrative tasks, along with preparing documents, correspondence contracts, briefs, policies, pleadings, and court documents. Knowledge of legal terminology and formats are essential.
Other duties will include but not be limited to:
- Audio and copy typing general correspondence, including memos, faxes and other documents and forms
- Update Case Management System - TIKIT (P4W)
- File all incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintain filing and administrative systems
- Arrange teleconferences with local, regional, and national law firms, as well as other constituencies, as required
- Maintain accurate records of all cash movements
- Produce information as required
- Exhibit a good level of flexibility and teamwork
- Support colleagues where required and undertake training where appropriate Assist with all other general administrative tasks and reception duties
35 hours per week along with a competitive salary from 18,500 - 21,000 (DOE) with excellent benefits.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity apply now or call Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Team Working
- Hardworking And Dedicated