We currently have an opportunity for a Legionella Risk Assessor with previous experience to join our enthusiastic team based in Manchester with travel required. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Alchem Industries is one of the leading companies in the environmental services industry providing services to industrial and institutional buildings and local government market sectors throughout the UK. As a committed people company we strive to develop our employees who have the desire to work hard and build a career. We are currently looking for an experienced Risk Assessor to join our team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Account Manager/Supervisor, the Risk Assessor’s role is to carry out technical surveys and compile reports on designated contracts within the water treatment market. We are recruiting in the below areas, however you may be required to work at various locations within the UK.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of our the Legionella Risk Assessor:
- To generate reports and site information.
- Assist Account Manager/Supervisor with On Site Supervision of: Local authority buildings, housing, schools and leisure centres.
- Sampling, monitoring and various other water treatment tasks.
- Auditing site records, log book and monitoring regimes.
- Producing schematics of hot and cold water systems.
- Maintain a close customer relationship on all designated contracts.
- Promote the Company’s best interests at all times.
Experience, skills & requirements required by the Legionella Risk Assessor:
- Previous relevant industry experience is a must (at least 1 year)
- Conversant with ACoP L8 and other relevant guidelines including HSG274
- City & Guilds certified or equivalent
- Excellent customer service, communication & organisational skills
- Full driving licence (essential)
- Employment subject to a satisfactory DBS check
Benefits you will receive as our Legionella Risk Assessor:
- Competitive salary and salary banding (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Up to 25 days leave per year
- Company sick pay scheme & pension
- Vehicle for company use
- 40 hours per week (full-time) permanent contract with the possibility of overtime
- On-going career progression within an expanding business
Candidates will need to be over 21 for driving insurance purposes.
If you feel you have the skills and knowledge to become our Legionella Risk Assessor, then click ‘apply’ today. We can’t wait to hear from you!