Our client are a leading global manufacturer who are currently recruiting for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technicians to join their team based within their team in Newton Aycliffe, Durham on an initial 6 months contract. We are looking for those from a fast paced manufacturing environment, ideally food or FMCG with experience on packaging lines, a time served apprenticeship is also compulsory.
This role will be on a 3 shift patterns with plenty of paid overtime available should you want it.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Fault diagnosis
• PLC Fault finding
• Maintenance of high speed production machinery
• Conversant with pneumatics and hydraulics
• Ability to generate ideas for improved engineering solutions
• Strong knowledge of PLC (Ideally Allen Bradley)
• Manufacturing experience (Ideally FMCG/Automotive)
• Level 3/HNC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering/ 17th or 18th edition qualification
• Served a recognised apprenticeship
Please apply for more info!
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: [ Link removed ]
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - [ Link removed ]