Maintenance | Electrical | Mechanical | Horley | 37.5 hours per week | 9 month FTC | £22,000 - £25,000
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our fantastic team. You will be supporting our Engineers on range of Maintenance tasks as you assist with maintaining the fabric, building and machinery within the hospital.
Spire Gatwick Park Hospital is just a few miles away from Gatwick Airport. Central London and Victoria station are a 30 minute train ride away. The Hospital consists of 2 Outpatient areas, plus a Bupa Health Assessment Centre. There are 2 ward areas with 29 single rooms, a 2 bedded emergency recovery unit with a 16 bedded day care unit and five single rooms. There are also 3 Operating theatres - 2 with laminar flow.
Duties and responsibilities:
Working as part of our Estates and Engineering team you will be responsible for providing planned and reactive maintenance for all equipment, grounds and fabric within the hospital. Due to the requirement for existing Engineers to assist with projects this role will provide plenty of support including basic maintenance, decorating and carpentry. Depending on experience and qualifications there might be the need to join the on call rota.
Who we're looking for:
- Ideally you will have an Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Experience working in Maintenance either Commercial or Domestic is a must
- You will need to be located within an hour from the hospital and have access to your own vehicle
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on rebecca,o’[ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Microsoft Access
- Textile Fabric Development