The Disney+ Analytics team is responsible for the day to day operation of Disney+ across Europe and Africa, specifically focused on marketing, customer acquisition and retention, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics.
We are looking for a local market-dedicated Analytics Manager to join our team. The purpose of this role is to gain an in-depth understanding of local customer behaviours, content preferences, acquisition and retention insights to support the launch of D+ in South Africa, Israel and MENA.
You will be fully embedded in the subregional business team, including an in-market induction period where possible, and align priorities with local needs, while being part of the regional Analytics team to benefit from best practices, opportunities to enhance technical skills, and support regional and global exposure as well as career development.
Additionally, you will have to liaise with global stakeholders to manage and reconcile complexities across multiple DTC platforms, visualisation tools and systems. You will leverage top class analytical skills spanning from insights generation to statistical experimentation and the ability to understand and support business needs. Key to the success of this role will be the ability to provide relevant local insights, generated from Disney+ data as well as leveraging the full breadth of customer research, market and business intelligence provided by the broader teams in market.Responsibilities :
Basic Qualifications :
- Identify and prioritise local insight needs via collaborative and transparent road-mapping and opportunity sizing process
- Be the “go-to” person for local business performance metrics, and the conduit to socialise regional and global insights with teams in market
- Support training of local teams to adopt self-serve and interpret data insights
- Shed light on local content preferences and customer behaviours, e.g. by measuring impact of content launches on acquisition and retention, tracking and evolving drivers of churn, creating local audience cohorts (all within global/regional framework)
- Scope out and implement local tests across merchandising, customer comms, acquisition and retention campaign evaluation - in close collaboration with regional and global teams. Developing test plans, defining success metrics, and ensuring robust statistical results.
- Support analysis of marketing campaigns, working in conjunction with regional team and third party marketing effectiveness agency
- Localise analysis on global / regional projects which are rolled out across markets
- Steer data engineering decisions across multiple platforms and data sources
- Experience in using SQL; Python/R and other statistical programming language experience
- Have a background in data visualization and dashboard development
- Strong understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
- Candidates with working proficiency in Arabic is a plus
- Advertising Campaigns
- Business Intelligence
- Business Requirements