Pardot - Marketing Automation Manager
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will be heavily involved in taking ownership of the strategic and technical operations relating to Pardot. A main part of the role would be to work with a Head of Marketing Automation to build out complex B2B customer journeys through Pardot. The key focus of this role is to take ownership of campaigns that are sent out to select regions from both a strategic and a hands-on capacity.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation in a professional setting with a B2B Marketing Automation system (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo)
- Experience Setting up Lead Nurturing and Lead scoring
- Experience with hands-on execution of Marketing Automation
- Storng command of CMS platforms like WordPress
- A Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist Certification would be ideal but not essential!
The company itself are a fast-growing organisation in their industry and have quite a strong presence in mainland Europe and are tapping into the UK Market. This organisation are very heavily invested in Salesforce technology and this is demonstrated as they have recently hired a Head of Marketing Automation and they are building out a UK Marketing Automation team that this role will be a key part of.
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up to date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - [ Link removed ]
- Telephone - 0207 337 898
- Lead Generation
- Pardot B2 B Marketing Automation (Salesforce)
- Business To Business