Excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a well-established company based in Clowne
The company is a multi-award-winning lifting equipment manufacturer based in Derbyshire. Proudly manufacturing in the UK, they carry out all the functions of a fully integrated company with design, manufacturing, quality control, aftersales support and nationwide service operation.
The company has grown to become the UK’s leading lorry-loader-crane manufacturer, goods lift manufacturer and lighting winch manufacturer and our equipment can be found at prestigious sites across the globe from Buckingham Palace all the way to the Guinness factory in Nigeria! Last year, they operated in 22 countries worldwide, also providing specialist design and manufacturing services to the nuclear decommissioning, mining and tyre handling industries. Typically, a customer will be a large “blue chip" organisation such as BT, Royal Mail, JD Wetherspoon or a Sellafield Nuclear Reprocessing Plant with a specific load handling problem. They partnered with industry’s leading professional and trade organisations and are approved commercial vehicle converters for vehicle mounted lifting equipment for major vehicle manufacturers including Ford, Renault, Nissan and Volkswagen.
Following an exciting journey of diversification, product development, investment, acquisitions and expansion, the company celebrated their 43rd anniversary this year and recently opened a new £2M manufacturing facility. But they’re not just committed to investment in their site; investment in the right people is a priority for them too. They know that their ongoing success is a combined effort and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Their work environment is friendly, inviting and inspiring. If you’re looking for an opportunity to express and explore a career in marketing within the manufacturing industry, read on!
The company is looking for a talented Marketing Executive with a track record of success in their field to drive their continued growth. This is a full-time role based at their HQ in Clowne, Chesterfield.
- Using research to develop marketing strategy and planning
- Tracking marketing and sales data to create reports for senior management
- Working closely with the marketing agency to develop plans across all media channels
- Support and promote the creative development of promotional materials including catalogues, website content, adverts, e-mails and many other marketing related projects
- Control over departmental budget to develop cost-effective plans
- Build and maintain relationships with various media types and agencies
- Copywriting, editing and proof reading for a wide range of marketing materials including PR, web, catalogue, e-mail and social media content
- Overall co-ordination of company communications
- PPC & SEO management
- Writing awards submissions
- Managing trade shows & attending customer meetings
- Occasional sales order processing (at busy times/during staff shortages)
Skills & Experienced Required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- A track record of success in marketing – please be prepared to demonstrate this
- Exceptional written and verbal communication is essential
- Competence & confidence using software such as; email campaign software (Mail Chimp), content management systems (WordPress or similar), Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop, InDesign, Google Ads & Analytics
- Agency Management
- Presentation Skills
- Commercially Minded
- Marketing Degree / CIM Qualification
- Experience of working in a manufacturing role
In return for your hard work, you can expect:
- Competitive package (based on experience)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company bonus
- Modern offices
- Free on-site parking
If you feel that you are up to the job, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking the apply button now!
Search Engine Optimization
Google Ad Sense
Content Management Systems