Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager on a full time, fixed-term basis based in Waterloo, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £47,000 - £54,500 per annum.
About the Marketing Manager role:
We are looking for a driven and talented marketing communications professional to create and deliver vibrant and engaging customer marketing campaigns. From launching our new way to access our services online, to energy saving and financial inclusion campaigns to promoting our community services you will develop and deliver a wide range of creative campaigns in line with our business priorities.
You will bring insight, expertise, energy and enthusiasm to this senior role at the centre of the Marketing team. Leading this key portfolio, you will liaise between customer-facing teams and key stakeholders across all levels of the business, advising and championing the most appropriate marketing approaches and techniques to deliver output from a proactive and forward thinking team.
What we're looking for in our Marketing Manager:
- Demonstrable senior marketing experience leading the development and delivery of marketing and campaign activity with a track record of tanglible engagement and impact outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering large scale marketing campaigns and translating marketing strategy into delivery plans
- A successful track record in developing high-impact strategic and tactical marketing plans from idea creation, through to development and delivery
- Excellent written communication skills, ability to write crisp, engaging copy, which is modern but grammatically correct
- A strategic perspective with a view to executing tactical elements
- A proactive and creative approach to campaign generation and marketing leadership
- A content-focused perspective and outlook
- Out-of-the-box mindset
- The ability to be organised in leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- The ability to pivot quickly and bring creative solutions
- Substantial marketing/communication experience gained through social media
- Track record of measuring and analysing the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities
- A keen attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
What you can expect to be doing as our Marketing Manager:
- Lead the delivery of our new marketing strategy, to support our corporate objectives, engage with our customers and key stakeholders and deliver key information
- Lead the development of all marketing collateral, ensuring the consistency of materials within the overall brand guidelines
- Lead the development, delivery and evaluation of an annual marketing calendar that supports the business’ commercial objectives and strategic priorities
- Lead on applying best practice in measuring and using behavioural insights to define target audiences, content of messages, timing and channels, in order to increase engagement, reach and effectiveness
- Manage marketing activity through lifespan of campaigns, monitoring the effectiveness of activities against expectations and measuring conversion activities
Closing date: 12th August 2022
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Marketing Manager, please click ‘apply’ now!
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ and disabled people.
- Advertising Campaigns
- Attention To Detail