Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
The Vehicle Hire Division will hire a range of cars and light commercial vehicles to companies ranging from blue chip corporations and public sector organisations to medium sized enterprises.
As part of our continued growth we are looking to appoint a Mechanic to service and maintain the fleet of GAP Vehicle Hire cars and Light Commercial Vehicles. The mechanic will diagnose faults and repair/maintain the GAP fleet, using computer diagnostic equipment and mechanical knowledge.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Experience in Vehicle maintenance is essential with experience in the Vehicle Rental Sector, Class IV & V11 MOT certification desirable.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to contribute to a fast-paced team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Driving licence is preferable
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment and vehicles throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you!
To apply all you need to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we'll take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Children's Health Insurance Program