Medical Advisor (CNS) - UK & Eire
Apply now »
Date: Dec 2, 2019
Location: Harlow, GB, CM20 2FB
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
We touch the lives of over 200 million patients every day, and billions every year. After all, everyone needs healthcare or medication at some point. Yet until today, you may not have heard of us.
We're Teva, a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world.
We estimate that Teva provides medicines to 200 million patients around the world every day.
We develop, produce and market affordable generic medicines, as well as innovative and specialty pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter consumer healthcare products, along with supplying active pharmaceutical ingredients to nearly 1,000 customers in over 100 countries.
We work tirelessly to transform science, research and patient insights into effective treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, pain and respiratory conditions.
We are currently searching for a Medical Advisor to join our Medical Affairs Team to support Teva UK Limited and Teva ROI, this role can be based in either our Head Office in Castleford or our office in Harlow, Essex.
* To complete objectives as agreed with the Associate Medical Director / Director of Medical Services UK & IRL / Cluster Medical Director.
* Ensure Teva UK Limited CNS BU and others as required are fully supported with medical and pharmaceutical input to assist in achieving overall company objectives / targets.
* Generate product and company advocacy and product usage with identified customers through the applied use of medical and marketing initiatives, professional education and NHS network management.
* Contribute to development and approval of all relevant promotional materials to ensure optimal use of data, scientific/medical accuracy and compliance with Codes of Practice, Marketing Authorisations and Regulations.
* Provide full medical support for pre-launch activities and the launch phase of commercialisation.
* Qualified Physician with Medical Qualification
* Significant experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Final signatory for ABPI / IPHA Code and MHRA
* Significant knowledge of CNS Portfolio
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of all relevant medicinal product / Medical Device regulations
What We Offer
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Flexible working
* Cycle to work scheme
* Dental insurance
* Eyecare vouchers
* Teva Your store - Online and in store discounts and cashback
If you are a Qualified Physician with extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry and would like to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, then we'd love to hear from you!
Therapy Area Specialist
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva's Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Apply now »