Our client is a successful and well-known Marketing Communications agency with clients within the Healthcare sector.
You can work fully remote for this role if you are not able to commute to Hampshire.
They are currently seeking an Medical Editor to join their busy team.
Please note this role is based in Hampshire but there is option for remote/flexible working also.
The Medical Editor (ME) reports to the Creative Lead (Healthcare) and is involved in the development of high-quality healthcare communications materials.
The Medical Editor is responsible for setting and maintaining standards of language, style and layout, working with other teams (Account/Creative/Digital) to produce accurate, consistent materials to deadline and specification.
The Medical Editor is the go-to person for ABPI and NOAH queries in the healthcare team and keeps up-to-date with developments in the area. The Medical Editor is also proficient in Zinc/PromoMats and plays the invaluable role of checking referencing when required and uploading to the relevant approval system.
Key Performance Standards:
• Capable of leading the Editorial support for specific accounts, handling resource on a weekly basis
• Adept at communicating clearly and working effectively, collaborating with colleagues across teams
• Versatile; able to apply skills across a range of therapy areas and materials
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Must have experience of being medical editor and the exposure to adapt editing style to different materials, target audiences and therapy areas.
• Excellent English language skills and ability to adapt editing style to different materials, target audiences and therapy areas
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word and PowerPoint)
• Shows initiative and is comfortable working independently
• 4+ years’ experience of medical editing and day-to-day involvement with detailed QC checks
Microsoft Power Point