* The Medical Education Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of the medical education strategy and operational plan for the Aesthetics Business.
* The role will include development and delivery of the medical education strategy and plan, with input from cross functional stakeholders to meet the needs of a broad internal & external stakeholder group; Identification and development of resources to maximize the value and presence of the client at local and national meetings;
* Mapping and delivery of innovative ways to provide external education such as use of digital platforms; Ensure medical education initiatives are compliant with UK/Irish codes of practice and regulations.
Full job description available on application
* Candidates should have Life sciences degree (mandatory). Pharmacy Degree (desirable)
* a solid background in pharmaceutical industry roles
* the ability to connect with cross-functional colleagues and with external stakeholders.
* Aesthetics/OTC experience is preferred
* Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Hertford) .