* Competitive package including car allowance and bonus
* Global pharma company
* This position will take the lead role in delivering face to face scientific and clinical information and services as appropriate.
* This will include maintaining thorough and up-to-date knowledge of disease state, clinical information, and product data;
* Acting as a product specialist resource providing detailed knowledge of medical information to support key communication messages and to present medical communications data to customers on request; Building professional relationships with local, regional, and national opinion leaders in therapeutic areas of commercial and research interest and effectively communicating disease state and product knowledge, either formally or informally, through clinical and scientific presentations to KOLs in line with the PMCPA Code of Practice.
Full job description available on application
* Candidates should have a life science graduate, ideally with a relevant PhD, pharmacy or medical qualification and relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry - field based experience is desirable.
* A proven track record in developing and delivering medical education programmes and experience with OTC products is desirable.
* Covering the South of the UK so ideally candidate will be based Birmingham downwards.
* Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Hertford) .