£18.77 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £19.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 20 Hours – Days | Great Benefits
A specialist care facility on the outskirts of Ely currently requires an RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a part time basis.
The fully CQC compliant service provides specialist care and support to adults of working age (under 65) who are living with mental health conditions, neurological conditions and dementia.
Details of this RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 20 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive pay rates of £18.77 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £19,500
* A company pension scheme with employer contributions
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including support completing professional qualifications and prospects for career progression
* A generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy further annual leave
* Staff recognition and reward schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally you will have experience in a long-term adult care setting and experience supporting adults living with mental illness
* Good communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable nature
* Enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
To apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation